Sorting the Shoulds from the Coulds…Staying motivated and making the right choices
19th August 2020
Event informationNeed some help sorting the ‘coulds’ from the ‘shoulds’ so you can move forward? Know you need to be making some new plans, but just can’t seem to get started?
If the answer to any of those is a resounding ‘YES!’, the latest Balance talk from the hub might be just what you need. Taking place on Weds 19 August (10-11.15am), this friendly and practical session will explore how to identify what matters amidst the noise, and find a path that gives you energy and motivation.
Guiding us through the session will be Julia Payne, director of the hub and Andy Gibson, founder of the brilliant Mindapples charity. Here’s what they’ll be covering:
· The role and limits of planning in personal and professional resilience.
· What motivates us and why some tasks feel more energising than others.
· Finding the happy spot where what matters to you and what matters to others
· Sorting the coulds from the should, and making smart decisions
· Mapping your skills and capabilities to ensure your plans are realistic and won't make you stressed.
· What actually makes us happy, and how can we achieve work-life balance when work is a passion? For more info and to book head here: https://sforce.co/33zSB2R
Balance is supported by the EU-funded South East Creatives programme in partnership with Colchester Borough Council.