Posted by Creative Colchester
Curating for Change – paid traineeships open for applications
Do you love museums and want to begin to pursue a career in curating?
Do you define yourself as D/deaf, disabled or neurodivergent?
Apply for a 40-day Curating for Change Curatorial Traineeships and you’ll get:
- On-the-job experience in one of nine museums across England – and Colchester and Ipswich Museums are one of the hosts
- A salary of £2,772 (non-London) / £3,094 (London) for the 40-day placement, equal to the Real Living Wage
- Access to an appropriate and comprehensive package to support access and participation
- Flexible working, with options for the 40-day placement to be full-time over 8 weeks, or part-time over a longer period
- A personalised programme of support, training, mentoring and networking
- The chance to be part of a network of 8 Curatorial Trainees and 8 Curatorial Fellows
- The opportunity to help us make sure disabled people and their history is represented in museums
Closing date 10am, 14 March 2022
To find out more, visit screensouth.org/accentuate-curating-for-change