Posted by Creative Colchester
Colchester BID’s Create Fund open for applications
- Do you have an idea or project that intends to drive footfall and increase footfall in Colchester town centre?
- Do you have a town centre project that requires grant funding to help deliver it?
- Does your project match the aspiration of the BID’s business plans?
- Do you have an action plan for your project with timeline and metrics?
- Are you a trading business?
- Is your application to provide an extension/additionally to an existing project?
- How is the rest of the project being funded?
The Business Improvement District (BID) has set aside £15,000 per financial year to contribute towards a selection of creative and innovative events and new project ideas that will have a positive impact in the BID area. An allocation of £5,000 has been set aside from each of the BID’s delivery streams: Connecting, Imagining, Invigorating.
Previous projects that have had funding from the Create Fund include the Anti-Loo Roll Festival, Colchester Pride, Interactive storytelling performances from Funnelwick Limb, Colchester Fringe, Colchester Eco Festival and many more.
The BID encourages community groups, associations and organisations looking to put on events and initiatives in the town that are in need of additional funding to apply through this initiative.
The deadline for this fund is Thursday 31st March 2022.
Read more at the Create Fund webpage.