We’re a leading UK publisher passionate about creating amazing experiences for educators, business leaders, hobbyists and foodies. Having doubled our dev team over the past 2 years we’re continuing to expand and seek a talented full stack developer to join us.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for building and enhancing our growing portfolio of digital brands. The work we do is varied and challenging. We’re looking for someone who has exceptional communication skills since you’ll be working alongside designers, projects managers and our dev leads to build, test and deploy web projects.
What we are looking for:
• Happy: Where there is a will, there is a way. Having a positive disposition allows us to achieve great things and to support each other.
• Helpful: Always looking for ways that you can help others.
• Curious: It is essential that you have a passion for learning. Technology changes daily, and life has a way of constantly raising the bar.
• Passionate: You get enormous satisfaction creating rock-solid lightweight, SEO and user friendly builds.
• Detail-Orientated: Only pixel perfect will do.
Importantly we pride ourselves on being people first. This role has exposure to many different parts of the business, making progression easy…we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
Why we’re different:
• We genuinely enjoy working together, mutual respect and trust is important to us.
• We don’t have a work late culture. We think it’s important to have a truly great work/life balance.
• We support staff. We’re juggling multiple projects and understand great communication is essential.
• We let you lead and follow. Grow when it works for you, although we’ll give you a nudge now and then.
It’s not all about work though…
As a team we regularly attend events, shows and social evenings. Past outings including Comedy nights, Scaresville, Bowling & curry, Star Wars showings, Go Karting, evening drinks, Christmas Cinema, hiking and Christmas parties.
Additionally, we took part in the 3 Peaks Challenge to raise money for Charity:Water and helped fund a freshwater well in Ethiopia.
Apply via email with a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org